I don’t lack the ability to focus. I have the super mind powers to focus on tons of things all at the same time.
Welcome to the ADHD Center for Success
Diagnosis and Treatment of ADHD is a comprehensive process involving collaboration of parents, teachers, significant others, and experienced health professionals.
The ADHD Center for Success is committed to providing individuals and families the most current and effective evaluation and treatment programs. Ongoing support and education, and collaboration with schools and healthcare providers is a key component of our program. We offer specialized evaluations for Adults who have struggled with attention and focus since childhood and often wondered if they had ADHD but have never been formally assessed or diagnosed.
What We Do
Evaluation and Treatment
- ADHD Evaluation (Children, Adolescents, Adults)
- Modified Adult Evaluations (for adults wanting a definitive diagnosis)
- Executive Function Assessment
- Sensory Processing Assessment
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Organizational/Academic Skills Building
- Computerized Cognitive Training
Consultation and Education
- Parent/Significant Other Education
- Parent Support
- School Consultation
- IEP and 504 Support and Assistance
- Medication Consultation
- Follow-up testing to Evaluate Medication Effectiveness